Friday, July 06, 2007

summah.

it's 3 in the morning and I'm still no where near tired... my little one is tucked in her crib upstairs next to her mama and my big kid is having a sleepover (his second) with his auntie and uncle, who are visiting from illinois and staying nearby at a hotel.

and me? well... i'm stalking the internet for any information on my children's birthfamilies. I've netted nada on James' first mom S. and equally nada on Anna's. I *have* found a picture of Anna's birth grandma, learned that BGM's brother was murdered in the 70's (still unsolved) and found a recentish picture of James' half sibling.

It's been just over a year since I last spoke with S. ...We left that visit with talks of openning up our adoption (it's always been wide open on our end... and less so on hers). I was hopeful that we'd be in touch, but things haven't happened that way. The cell # she gave me no longer works, and the go-between friend we used to communicate has fallen off the planet despite multiple attempts at emailing.

I miss her. I wish I knew how she was doing... wish I could share James' milestones with her.

* * * * * *

Life is busy, but good. Very good. I've struggled with being a SAHM to two little ones and with finding a new PT job, and have felt very overwhelmed at times, but summer has brought her beach trips and babies-dipped-in-lotion smells with her and my worries are baking away.

xoxo

4 comments:

Jbeeky said...

yay, things are going well! Thanks for posting! Enjoy your summer!

Mayhem said...

Thanks for the update. You are a busy mom! I'm glad your summer is going well and that you're enjoying your time with the kids.

Jbeeky said...

Sooooo, how is it going? Just checking in....

adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site